Social Media Policy
We encourage community engagement on our social media pages. Comments are not moderated. We welcome all kinds of questions and opinions.
We reserve the right to delete or censor comments that meet the following criteria:
- Abusive, violent or patently offensive
- Contain ad-hominem attacks
- Promote hate of any kind
- Use foul, profane or derogatory language
- Contain solicitations for other websites or spam
- Reported as abuse
- Off topic
- Use an alias or pseudonym
- Violate an individual’s medical privacy (of the commenter or someone else)
Please remember, comments published on social media are public. For your privacy and the privacy of others, avoid posting personal health information about yourself or anyone else. The views and opinions expressed in user comments, reviews, recommendations, shares and/or visitor posts on social media are strictly those of the author(s) and in no way represent those of Washington Regional Medical Center. We assume no liability for the information therein and extend no implied or expressed warranty or guarantee of accuracy.
We thank you for your interest in and look forward to seeing you online!